Riceland Foods, Inc., the world's largest rice miller and marketer of rice products, is a major rice exporter, providing buyers the following rice product lines:
- White Rice (long grain, milled) - The long grain white rice has been through the complete milling process, removing the hull, bran, and germ. The kernels average about 7 millimeters in length and about 5 times as long as they are wide.
- White Rice (medium grain, milled) - Shorter, plumper kernels about 6 millimeters long and somewhat wider than long-grain varieties. This milled white rice has had the hull, bran, and grain removed.
- Brown Rice (long grain) - Only the hull has been removed from these brown rice kernels, leaving the natural bran layer intact. The light brown color is caused by the presence of bran layers, which are rich in minerals and vitamins. The kernels average about 7 millimeters long and about 5 times as long as they are wide.
- Brown Rice (medium grain) - Shorter, plumper kernels about 6 millimeters long and somewhat wider than long-grain varieties.
- Parboiled Rice (long grain, milled) - Uncooked rice is subjected to a steam pressure process to help retain many of the vitamins found in unprocessed rice. Nutrients soak into the rice kernels before the outer layers are removed. The kernels average about 7 millimeters in length and about 5 times as long as they are wide.
- Parboiled Rice (long grain, brown) - Rice is soaked and steamed to gelatinize the starch. Only the hull is removed from this rice, leaving the natural bran layer intact. The kernels average about 7 millimeters in length and about 5 times as long as they are wide.
- Rough Rice - Also, known as paddy rice, the rough rice kernels are still encased in an inedible, protective hull, which must be removed. The hulls can be recycled and used in electrical co-generation.
- Specialty Rice Products, such as flavored rice mixes.
These rice products are water mist milled or water polished in one of Riceland's eight rice milling facilities using the latest milling technology and the highest quality assurance and sanitation standards.
During 2003, Riceland exported these premium U.S. rice products to 75 foreign countries.
Riceland's brown rice is shipped in bulk for further processing or packaged for direct table use. Milled rice can be shipped in packages ranging from one pound up to 50 kilos. Modes of shipment range from containers to full and part cargo vessels for packaged, bagged and bulk cargo.
Quoted prices are available upon request as Free Along Side (FAS) at a U.S. Gulf Port, Freight On Board (FOB) vessel, Cost and Freight (CF) Port of Entry or Cost, Insurance and Freight (CIF) Port of Entry.
A U.S. Department of Agriculture Federal Grain Inspection Services (FGIS) certificate established at time of shipment is provided upon request. Payment can be made by irrevocable confirmed letter of credit payable at U.S. bank counters against generally accepted shipping documents.
Riceland Foods, Inc. has set the standard for quality, reliability and integrity in the rice industry for more than 80 years. For all your rice requirements, contact Riceland at email@example.com.
Contact Riceland's rice export sales staff for sales quotes to the following destinations:
Africa Caribbean Central America Europe Far East Mexico Middle East South America
Riceland Foods, Inc.
2120 South Park Avenue
P.O. Box 927
Stuttgart, AR, USA 72160
Get a Quote