2 cups cooked Riceland Extra Long Grain Rice
1 can (1 lb 4oz) pre-sliced apples, drained
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 cup packed brown sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup flour
6 tablespoons butter
½ cup chopped nuts
Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
1. Combine rice, apple, lemon juice, ½ cup brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in greased shallow baking dish.
2. Mix flour and remaining brown sugar in separate bowl. Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly and stir in nuts.
3. Sprinkle flour crumble over rice-apple mixture.
4. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
5. Serve warm topped with whipped cream or ice cream. (Optional)