2 tablespoons garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ginger
½ cup honey
1 tablespoon sesame oil
¼ cup soy sauce
1 pound medium or large shrimp (pre-cooked and thawed)
1 bag Riceland Boil-in-Bag Whole Grain Brown Rice
1½ cups broccoli
2 large onions, sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, ginger, honey, sesame oil and soy sauce.
2. Place thawed shrimp in a large re-sealable bag, and pour 1/3 of the honey garlic mixture over the shrimp. Massage the marinade into the shrimp. Seal the bag and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Cook rice according to instructions on box.
4. Warm a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of honey garlic mixture to skillet. Toss in broccoli and onion. Cook until tender. Remove from skillet, and set aside.
5. Remove shrimp from marinade, discard bag. Add 2 tablespoons of honey garlic mixture to pan. Cook shrimp until bodies curl.
6. Add cooked broccoli and onion back into the skillet, and heat for 2-3 minutes. Add the cooked rice. Heat through and enjoy.
Note – Any leftover sauce makes a great drizzle.