Taco Rice Casserole
We love this recipe for many reasons: it feeds a ton of people really well, on a budget, deliciously, and is always a crowd pleaser.
2 cups Riceland Long Grain Rice
2 pounds ground beef, ground turkey, or ground chicken
2 (1.25 oz) packages taco seasoning of choice
2 (15 oz) cans black beans, drained
4 cups chicken stock
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups mild cheddar cheese
- Brown the ground meat and drain.
- Add the taco seasoning, rice, black beans, chicken stock, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Liberally spray the inside of your crockpot with nonstick spray.
- Pour the rice mixture into the prepared crockpot.
- Stir once with a spoon to evenly distribute the rice.
- Cook on low for 3 hours until the liquid is absorbed by the rice.
- Remove the lid, sprinkle the top evenly with cheese, and cook an addition 5-10 minutes just until the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with toppings of choice.
Arroz con Pollo (rice and chicken)
To finish the dish, bring the chicken mixture to a boil, stir in the rice and water, reduce heat, cover and simmer until the rice is tender, about 20 to 25 minutes. If it starts to dry out and rice...
All American Creamy Rice Salad
Need an alternative to potato salad at your next big event? All American Creamy Rice Salad is a new take on an old favorite. Riceland Gold Parboiled Long Grain Rice makes this salad a winner.16 Minutes
Cheesy Broccoli and Brown Rice
The classic casserole full of cheesy whole grain brown rice. What's not to love? From the 2016 Whole Grain Sampling Day eCookbook.
Baked Rice Apple Crisp
If you are looking for the perfect comfort-food dessert for Sunday Supper, potluck, or for any night of the week, this dessert is for you.