Baked Parmesan Glazed Salmon
16-ounces fresh cut salmon
¼ cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon ground mustard
1 cup Riceland Whole Grain Seasoned Fish Breading
¼ cup grated parmesan
½ tablespoon dried rosemary
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour and mustard into one small bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs.
- In a third bowl, combine the breading, Parmesan, rosemary, plus a dash of salt and pepper.
- Coat the salmon with the flour mixture, and then dip in the egg mixture.
- Lastly pat it down with the breading mixture coating the entire salmon.
- Place in a greased baking dish, then brush lightly with a glaze of olive oil and additional rosemary, if preferred.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees or until it flakes easily with a fork.