1 3 5/8-ounce package instant butter pecan pudding & pie filling
2 cups milk
3 Tablespoons chopped pecans, divided
2 egg whites
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups cold cooked Riceland Plump & Tender Medium Grain Rice
1. Combine pudding mix, milk, and 1 tablespoon of pecans.
2. Mix well and chill until partially set.
3. Beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
4. Fold beaten egg whites into the pudding mixture.
5. Fold the rice into the pudding mixture.
6. Sprinkle the pudding with the remaining pecans and chill.
7. Serve cold.
From Riceland's "Golden Fork Classics" cookbook