4 cups warm cooked Riceland Plump & Tender Medium Grain Rice
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1-1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
Vegetable oil for deep frying
1. Combine the eggs, horseradish, Worchestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
2. Stir in the rice until just combined, then add the cheddar cheese and stir to combine.
3. Chill the mixture completely, for 2-4 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat oil in a deep fryer or large pot over medium heat until it reaches 375degrees.
5. Roll the mixture into small 1-inch balls.
6. Roll the ballsin the breadcrumbs.
7. Fry in deep hot vegetable oil, about 375 degrees, until golden brown.
8. Drain on paper towels.
9. Serve hot.
From our "Make it Right with Riceland Rice" cookbook