½ cup butter, softened
1 egg, beaten
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
¾ cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup cocoa
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup cooked Riceland Natural Brown Rice, cooked and cooled
½ cup white chocolate chips
½ cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the butter, egg, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture, and stir until almost blended.
4. Add the rice, white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Stir to combine.
5. Drop by spoonfuls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes until set around the edges, but still soft in the middle.
6. Cool on the baking sheet for five minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.