1 cup Riceland Medium Grain Brown Rice
2 cinnamon sticks
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
3 tablespoons honey
2 cups vanilla yogurt
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Bring to a boil, then cover with a tight-fitting lid and reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes until all of the water is absorbed and the rice is tender.
- Allow to sit for 10-20 minutes in the refrigerator, then fluff with a fork.
- When the rice is fluffed, stir in the ground cinnamon and honey until well combined.
- To serve, layer into a glass in the following order: rice, yogurt, blueberries, rice, yogurt, sliced bananas.
- Repeat in two other glasses.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and eat later in the week.