1 cup uncooked Riceland Extra Long Grain White Rice
1 sweet onion
12oz Smoked Fresh Turkey Kielbasa
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoon chicken broth
15oz can of unsalted Cannellini beans
15oz can of unsalted pinto beans
15oz can of unsalted dark red kidney beans
15oz can of unsalted black beans
10oz can of diced tomatoes and green chilies
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Boil water in medium-sized pot and add rice, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes. Drain rice and set aside.
- Chop onions and sauté in skillet with olive oil and cook until translucent, approximately 10 minutes.
- Slice Kielbasa and add to onions and cook for 5 minutes and add chicken broth.
- Drain beans and add to skillet with seasonings. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!