- 1 cup Riceland Extra Long Grain Rice *
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Zest and juice from one lime
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Combine the rice, water, oil, and salt in a 2-quart saucepan fitted with a lid.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer and cover with the lid.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed, and remove from heat.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- While the rice is sitting, whisk together the honey, lime juice, and lime zest.
- Drizzle over the fluffed rice, and then stir in the cilantro until completely combined.
Chef's Note: * Riceland Plump and Tender Medium Grain, Natural Brown or Gold Parboil Rice works well in this recipe also.