8 ounces cream cheese
½ cup sour cream
1 ½ cups cold cooked Riceland Plump & Tender Medium Grain Rice
1 package (1 ounce) ranch-style salad dressing mix
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon chopped scallions
1 teaspoon diced pimento
½ cup chopped pecans
- Allow cream cheese to soften.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together and add rice.
- Stir in ranch-style dressing mix.
- Add remaining ingredients except pecans and stir well.
- Shape mixture into ball and roll in chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with crackers.