2 cups cooked Riceland Medium Grain Brown Rice OR Riceland Long Grain White Rice
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup honey
zest and juice from one large orange
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 tablespoon fresh minced or grated ginger
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon fish sauce
- Heat a small saucepan over medium low heat.
- Add the olive oil and tomato paste to the saucepan and, quickly, whisk together.
- Allow the tomato paste to cook, whisking constantly, until a few shades darker and fragrant.
- Immediately add the other ingredients, whisk to combine, and allow to come to a simmer and thicken slightly.
- Pour the sauce over the prepared rice and stir to combine.
- Serve hot.