Sopa de miso de Wild Rice (arroz salvaje)
1 cup Riceland Extra Long Grain White Rice OR 1 cup Riceland Garden Blend Long Grain & Wild Rice + Seasoning Packet
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
8 oz. mushroom
2 small water chestnuts
3 cups miso broth
1 (14 oz.) soft tofu, cubed
- Bring 2 1/4 cups of water and butter to a boil.
- Add the entire contents of the rice and the seasoning packet. Cover well and turn the heat down to low.
- Cook over low heat for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sauté the mushrooms and water chestnuts in olive oil for approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- Heat the miso broth. Add tofu to the broth.
- Scoop the rice mixture into bowls. Add the mushrooms and water chestnuts. Pour the miso broth and tofu over the rice bowls. Serve hot.