Fried Rice with Crab & Over-Easy Egg
- 1 cup Riceland Extra Long Grain White Rice OR 1 cup Riceland Long Grain and Wild Rice + Seasoning Packet
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots, defrosted 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup lump crab meat
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 eggs
- Bring to a boil 2 1/4 cups water and butter.
- Stir in entire contents of rice and seasoning packet. Cover tightly and turn heat to low.
- Simmer over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Cook in sesame oil green onions, peas and carrots, and long grain and wild rice, until hot and onions tender.
- Add crab and soy sauce, keep warm.
- Prepare 3 sunny side up eggs.
- Top 1/3 rice mixture with 1 egg. Serve hot.