1 1/2 cups Riceland Medium Grain Brown Rice, cooked
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon gluten-free flour
1 large egg
Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Cook medium grain brown rice according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place cooked rice and egg in the food processor, and blend together. It will form a sticky dough texture.
- Put rice and egg mixture in a large bowl, and add the parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, kosher salt, dried basil, dried oregano and gluten-free flour. Using your hands, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Form the dough into a crust on an oiled parchment-lined pizza pan. Pat it down thoroughly until you have a tightly formed crust.
- Bake the crust for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove crust from oven, and add pizza sauce and your favorite toppings. Bake for additional 10 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.