- 2 cups cooked Riceland Plump and Tender Medium Grain Rice
- 1 can (16 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 oz.) non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 small package chopped pecans
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 package (10 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (16 oz.) cherry pie filling
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large serving bowl combine the pineapple, condensed milk, and whipped topping. Mix well.
- Add the pecans, coconut and marshmallows. Stir to combine.
- Add the cooled rice and the cherry pie filling. Mix until well combined and chill.
- Best if chilled overnight.