Personal-Size Cheesy Taco Casseroles
1 pound ground chuck
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 bag Riceland boil-in-bag white rice
Pam cooking spray
1 cup refried beans
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
1 cup salsa
¼ cup shredded lettuce
2 tablespoons sour cream
- Brown ground chuck on medium-high heat with salt and pepper until thoroughly cooked. Turn off heat and set aside.
- While browning meat, preheat oven to Bake 350 degrees.
- While browning meat, boil water in medium-sized pot and add Riceland boil-in-bag rice, immerging bag completely. Boil for 10 minutes and drain. Cut open bag and add rice back to pot and set aside.
- Place 6 ramekins (or ovenproof small bowls) on baking sheet and spray with Pam spray.
- Layer each ramekin with refried beans, cheese, rice, cheese, ground beef, cheese, and salsa.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven.
- Top with shredded lettuce and a dollop of sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy!