Tropical Brown Rice Parfaits
1 bag Riceland Boil-in-Bag Brown Rice, cooked and cooled
1 (13.66-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
10 pitted dates
1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut, divided
1 large ripe banana
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 (16-ounce) bag frozen mango chunks, slightly thawed
1 (16-ounce) bag frozen pineapple chunks, thawed
1 1/3 cups plain Greek yogurt
1/2-cup dry-roasted, unsalted macadamia nuts
1. In a small skillet, add 1/2-cup of flaked coconut and heat to medium-low.
2. Gently toast the coconut until lightly golden brown. Transfer from skillet to a cold plate.
3. Combine 1 cup of cooked rice, coconut milk, remaining flaked coconut, dates, banana and vanilla extract to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into bowl and stir in remaining rice.
5. Rinse out blender. Add thawed mango and pineapple. Blend until smooth.
6. To build the parfaits, spoon 1/3 cup Greek yogurt into bottom of a pint-sized container (a mason jar with a lid works well for aesthetics and easy storage).
7. Spoon 1/4 of the rice mixture on top of the yogurt.
8. Spoon 1/4 of the blended fruit on top of the rice mixture.
9. Repeat for all of the parfaits.
10. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
11. When ready to serve, top with the toasted coconut and macadamia nuts.