Green Goddess Rice
This quick green goddess dressing is simple to throw together and makes it very easy to simply mix and serve this rice dish for any meal or gathering. We think it’s best to stir together when the rice is about room temperature and the dressing is cold; feel free to serve as you see fit.
1 cup Riceland rice of choice, plus water for preparation
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons milk
1/4 cup chives, roughly chopped
1/4 cup basil, roughly chopped
1/2 cup spinach or arugula, roughly chopped
1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
salt and pepper to taste
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Allow to cool for 30-60 minutes; dish is best served at room temperature.
- When the rice has cooled, make the dressing by combining the yogurt, milk, chives, basil, spinach or arugula, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender and pulsing to combine.
- Taste for salt and pepper and season to taste.
- Combine the dressing and rice until well combined, then serve immediately.
Arroz con Pollo (rice and chicken)
To finish the dish, bring the chicken mixture to a boil, stir in the rice and water, reduce heat, cover and simmer until the rice is tender, about 20 to 25 minutes. If it starts to dry out and rice...
All American Creamy Rice Salad
Need an alternative to potato salad at your next big event? All American Creamy Rice Salad is a new take on an old favorite. Riceland Gold Parboiled Long Grain Rice makes this salad a winner.16 Minutes
Cheesy Broccoli and Brown Rice
The classic casserole full of cheesy whole grain brown rice. What's not to love? From the 2016 Whole Grain Sampling Day eCookbook.
Baked Rice Apple Crisp
If you are looking for the perfect comfort-food dessert for Sunday Supper, potluck, or for any night of the week, this dessert is for you.