2 cups cooked Riceland Extra Long Grain Rice
1 can (1 lb 4oz) pre-sliced apples, drained
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup flour
6 tablespoons butter
1 cup chopped nuts
Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- Combine rice, apple, lemon juice, 1 cup brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in greased shallow baking dish.
- Mix flour and remaining brown sugar in separate bowl. Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly and stir in nuts.
- Sprinkle flour crumble over rice-apple mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm topped with whipped cream or ice cream. (Optional)