Fruited Brown Rice Crisp
1-1/2 cups cooked Riceland Natural Brown Rice
2 cups sliced fresh or frozen peaches (if using canned, drain liquid)
1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients and pour into buttered 8-inch square baking dish.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut butter or margarine into flour mixture with fork until mixture is crumbly.
- Add chopped pecans.
- Sprinkle topping mixture over fruit.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm, with ice cream if desired.
(From our "Rice Sensations" cookbook)