Green Goddess Rice
1 cup Riceland rice of choice, plus water for preparation
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons milk
1/4 cup chives, roughly chopped
1/4 cup basil, roughly chopped
1/2 cup spinach or arugula, roughly chopped
1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
salt and pepper to taste
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Allow to cool for 30-60 minutes; dish is best served at room temperature.
- When the rice has cooled, make the dressing by combining the yogurt, milk, chives, basil, spinach or arugula, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender and pulsing to combine.
- Taste for salt and pepper and season to taste.
- Combine the dressing and rice until well combined, then serve immediately.