4 slices beef salami
4 slices thinly sliced pastrami
4 slices bologna
1 can (8 ounces) sweet potatoes, drained and cut into 1-inch cubes
1 large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
4 boiler onions, or very small white onions
Bottled barbecue sauce
4 cherry tomatoes
1 cup Riceland Extra Long Grain Rice
¬º teaspoon turmeric
- Prepare rice according to package directions and add turmeric to cooking water.
- On 4 long skewers, alternately thread sliced meats that are folded in quarters, sweet potato cubes, green pepper and onions.
- Place on rack of broiler pan and broil in preheated broil 4-5 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Brush each kabob generously with barbecue sauce and turn kabobs. Thread one cherry tomato onto end of each skewer.
- Brush meat and vegetables with additional barbecue sauce and broil 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve over Yellow Rice.