2 cups frozen corn, cooked and drained
1 cup cooked Riceland Natural Brown Rice
2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 small jalapeno, diced
1 bunch of green onions, sliced
3 tablespoons Riceland Rice Bran Oil
Juice of one lime
1 teaspoon cumin
1 clove garlic, minced
3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup crumbled queso fresco
1. Cook corn according to package directions.
2. Cook rice according to package directions.
3. Mix corn, brown rice, beans, red bell pepper, jalapeno and green onions in a large bowl.
4. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the rice bran oil, lime juice, cumin, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper.
5. Fold dressing into the other ingredients, and top with crumbled cheese.
6. Toss all ingredients together and serve.