1 bag Riceland Boil-In-Bag white rice
2 eight-ounce blocks of cream cheese
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese mix
1 teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 tablespoons salsa (heat intensity according to your liking)
2 cups fresh cilantro, minced
Pretzel sticks, as garnish
- Pre-cook Riceland Boil-In-Bag white rice according to instructions on box. Approximately 10 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool. This step can be made in advance.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion powder, black pepper, sea salt, garlic powder and ground cumin. Cream together.
- Add rice and salsa and mix thoroughly.
- Form into balls and roll in cilantro.
- Place on platter and insert pretzel sticks as “handles.”
- Serve and enjoy!