Impress your guests with this healthy and hearty recipe.
1 bag Riceland Boil-in-Bag Brown Rice, uncooked
1 lb. ground beef (at least 80% lean)
2 eggs, whisked
¼-cup chopped onion
¼-cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon salt
¼-teaspoon garlic powder
¼-teaspoon black pepper
1 jar (24-28-oz.) marinara sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line an 8”x 8” covered baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, gently combine the ground beef, rice, eggs, onion, cheese, basil, oregano, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
4. Roll into 9 large meatballs. Place meatballs in prepared baking dish.
5. Pour marinara mixture over meatballs in pan to coat evenly.
6. Cover meatballs and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until rice is tender and meatballs are completely cooked through.
7. Serve meatballs on top of greens, rice, or pasta.
Arroz con Pollo (rice and chicken)
To finish the dish, bring the chicken mixture to a boil, stir in the rice and water, reduce heat, cover and simmer until the rice is tender, about 20 to 25 minutes. If it starts to dry out and rice...
All American Creamy Rice Salad
Need an alternative to potato salad at your next big event? All American Creamy Rice Salad is a new take on an old favorite. Riceland Gold Parboiled Long Grain Rice makes this salad a winner.16 Minutes
Cheesy Broccoli and Brown Rice
The classic casserole full of cheesy whole grain brown rice. What's not to love? From the 2016 Whole Grain Sampling Day eCookbook.
Baked Rice Apple Crisp
If you are looking for the perfect comfort-food dessert for Sunday Supper, potluck, or for any night of the week, this dessert is for you.