- 1-1/4 cups flour
- ¬Ω teaspoon baking soda
- ¬º teaspoon salt
- ¬Ω cup room temperature unsalted butter
- ¬Ω cup sugar
- ¬Ω cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups crisped rice cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars until fluffy and smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- Beat in the dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Stir in the crisped rice cereal and the chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoons of the mixture onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Note: Try something fun and swap out the crisped rice for chocolate crisped rice. You can also substitute the chocolate chips for dark chocolate, white chocolate or even peanut butter chips.