- 1 cup Riceland Extra Long Grain White Rice OR 1 cup Riceland Yellow Rice + Seasoning Packet
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons seasoning 1 1/2 lbs shrimp, defrosted and rinsed
- 1 ¬Ω lbs. shrimp, defrosted and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- SauteÃÅ peppers and onions in butter for 15 minutes, slightly browning.
- Bring to a boil 1 cup water and chicken stock.
- Stir in entire contents of rice and seasoning. Cover tightly and turn heat on low.
- Simmer over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, ground chipotle, and black pepper over shrimp, mix to coat: set aside.
- Add seasoned shrimp to rice cooking 3 more minutes. Remove from heat and allow rice mixture to steam 5 minutes. Serve hot with lettuce.