Sweet Chili Rice
1 cup Riceland Medium Grain Brown Rice
2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
3 cloves garlic, minced finely
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Combine the rice, chicken stock, ginger and garlic in a small saucepan fitted with a lid.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat, then reduce to low, cover, and cook for 40 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool for about 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce and sweet chili sauce.
- Sprinkle with green onions right before serving.